As a Raytheon Company, Raytheon ELCAN's Quality Policy -- Raytheon ELCAN Assurance -- is built on the foundation of Raytheon Six Sigma™, the collective customer-focused culture to deliver continuously increasing levels of quality. Raytheon ELCAN Assurance is the daily reminder to us that everything we do has a direct impact on the success of our customers.
Traceability: All phases of your program, from initial design to environmental testing and qualification, are overseen with rigorous, deterministic quality processes.
- IPC-A-610 Class 2,3
- ANJI/J-STD-001 Class 2,3
- Product Process Control Planning
Product Testing & Auditing:
- MIL-STD-105D, 0.25%AQL, Level II
Test Facilities and Alignment Capabilities:
- Computerized Modular Transfer Function (MTF) test benches
- Interferometers and automated test benches for final system test Environmental (thermal, humidity, shock and vibration) test facilities
- Environmental and MTF Test Facilities
- Rapid MTF Test Bays
- S/N Traceability, in-process tracking
- MIL-STD-105D, 0.25% AQL, Level II
Quality Standard Certifications